List of Services (More details)
- Affordable Spay/Neuter services
- Low Cost Vaccinations, Microchips, Heartworm Tests, FeLV/FIV Tests
- General Exams - annual wellness exams, sick animal exams, etc.
- Affordable Medications - flea/tick/heartworm prevention as well as medical prescriptions
- Alternative Therapies - acupuncture, laser therapy, medical massage, and joint manipulation
- Behavioral Consultation
- Nutritional Consultation
- Affordable Heartworm Treatment
- Blood Work and General Diagnostics
- Hospice and Euthanasia
Our Home Base 169 Waterfront Way, Dalton GA.
Low-Cost Clinics at other Locations (See Calendar)
There are two pricing tiers:
- When we are set up at our home base
- When we are set up elsewhere at a public low-cost clinic event
The price for a general exam is $35.00 at our Dalton clinic and when we set up at our public low-cost clinics elsewhere.
All surgical procedures are by appointment except the following neuter/spay for cats:
- male cats
- pregnant female cats,
- trapped feral cats
Check-in time for surgeries is always between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM at all locations. Let us know at check-in if there are any special needs, concerns or time constraints. You will be called when your pet is ready to be picked up. There is a $8.00 travel surcharge for surgical procedures when we are set up at an event away from our Dalton clinic to cover the travel cost and the periodic need to generate our own power.
Vaccination & Microchip Pricing
Most vaccinations are $10.00, microchips are $10.00, the same at all locations.
Consultation fee (behavioral, nutritional) is $35.00.
Click the links below for more information.