List of Services (More details)
- Affordable Spay/Neuter services
- Low Cost Vaccinations, Microchips, Heartworm Tests, FeLV/FIV Tests
- General Exams - annual wellness exams, sick animal exams, etc.
- Affordable Medications - flea/tick/heartworm prevention as well as medical prescriptions
- Alternative Therapies - acupuncture, laser therapy, medical massage, oxygen therapy and joint manipulation
- Behavioral Consultation
- Nutritional Consultation
- Nail Trim
- Affordable Heartworm Treatment
- Blood Work and General Diagnostics
- Hospice and Euthanasia
Our Home Base 169 Waterfront Way, Dalton GA.
Low-Cost Clinics at other Locations (See Calendar)
The price for a scheduled general exam is $35.00 at our Dalton clinic and when we set up at our public low-cost clinics elsewhere. If you bring in two pets, the second exam fee is $25. Emergency Exams are $55.00. Exams without an appointment are $45.00.
Vaccines Tests and Nail Trims
Appointments are preferred and the best way to reduce wait times but walk-ins are welcome (we are still offering only curbside service)
We are not an emergency clinic at this time. All surgical procedures are by appointment except the following neuter/spay for cats:
- male cats
- pregnant female cats (if all near-term appointments are taken),
- trapped feral cats
- emergencies during business hours before 4:00PM if Dr. Robyn is onsite.
Male cats without appointments must be dropped off between 9:30 AM and 9:45 AM on days when we are open (See our calendar). Feral cat check-in is between 8:30 and 9:00 AM.
For all surgeries you will be asked for a deposit when you call for an appointment.
Check-in time for surgeries is typically between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM at all locations. Let us know at check-in if there are any special needs, concerns or time constraints. You will be called when your pet is ready to be picked up. There is a $8.00 travel surcharge for surgical procedures when we are set up at an event away from our Dalton clinic to cover the travel cost and the periodic need to generate our own power.
Vaccination & Microchip Pricing
Most vaccinations are $12.00, microchips are $12.00, the same at all locations.
Consultation fee (behavioral, nutritional) is $35.00.
For Detailed pricing click the links below.