List of Services (More details)
- Affordable Spay/Neuter services
- Low Cost Vaccinations, Microchips, Heartworm Tests, FeLV/FIV Tests
- General Exams - annual wellness exams, sick animal exams, etc.
- Affordable Medications - flea/tick/heartworm prevention as well as medical prescriptions
- Alternative Therapies - acupuncture, laser therapy, medical massage, and joint manipulation
- Behavioral Consultation
- Nutritional Consultation
- Affordable Heartworm Treatment
- Blood Work and General Diagnostics
- Hospice and Euthanasia
Our Home Base 169 Waterfront Way, Dalton GA.
Low-Cost Clinics at other Locations (See Calendar)
In-Home Non-Surgical Visits (see how it works)
There are three pricing tiers:
- When we are set up at our home base
- When we are set up elsewhere at a public low-cost clinic event
- When we do in-home visits
The price for a general exam is $35.00 at our Dalton clinic and when we set up at our public low-cost clinics elsewhere.
The base price for an in-home visit fee is $45.00 (if it is near by) which includes an exam.
All surgical procedures are by appointment except when you trap an feral cat.
Check-in time for surgeries is always between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM at all locations. Let us know at check-in if there are any special needs, concerns or time constraints. You will be called when your pet is ready to be picked up. There is a $8.00 travel surcharge for surgical procedures when we are set up at a location away from our Dalton clinic to cover the travel cost and the periodic need to generate our own power.
Vaccination & Microchip Pricing
Most vaccinations are $10.00, microchips are $10.00, the same at all locations.
Consultation fee (behavioral, nutritional) is $35.00.
Click the links below for more information.