- Vaccines, tests, nail trim. Walk-in vaccinations are accepted between 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Male cats to be neutered can be dropped off between 9:30 and 9:45 AM any day we are open.
- We are not an emergency clinic. However, we may be able to accept an emergency walk-in during business hours. If you can call us ahead of time, we would greatly appreciate that. The exam fee for emergency service is $60.00.
- Feral cats in a trap, bring in 9:30 to 9:45 AM preferably.
- Pregnant female cats if no near-term appointments are available. We really want to see them ASAP if we possibly can.
- If circumstances allow us to examine your pet without an appointment, the exam fee is $45 plus a $10.00 overflow fee if we are fully scheduled for the day. If you have an appointment for an exam, the exam fee is $40. If you have an appointment for vaccines only, there is no exam fee.