For Whitfield County Residents Only
March 5, 2020
March 5, 2020
Whitfield County!! We have wonderful news! Because of a generous anonymous donor, we can offer a one day female cat special. Here are the details:
1. Please truly be in need. Funds are limited and we want to help those truly in need.
2. You must be a Whitfield County resident. Proof must be supplied at check-in - government-issued ID or a utility bill.
3. We are offering $20 off the price of a cat spay on Thursday, March 5th. We are limited to 25 female cats.
4. This will be at our Dalton clinic location (169 Waterfront Way, just off exit 328).
5. You must call us at 706-671-1104 or stop by the clinic and prepay a $21 nonrefundable deposit to reserve your spot - first come, first served. The $20 deposit goes toward the balance of your bill. $1 is for the credit card processing fee.
6. This donation only takes $20 off your total bill for 1 female cat. There is no extra funding for vaccines, flea meds, antibiotics, etc. You will be responsible for anything extra.
7. If your cat turns out to be male, you will be charged full price. If you aren't sure of the sex of your cat, please bring her by for a free check (if she's friendly).
8. There is a limit of 2 cats per person.
9. This is not for rescue organizations.
Spay pricing (before discount):
Under 5 lbs: $40
5-10 lbs: $45
10-15 lbs $50
Over 15 lbs: $55
We want to thank our anonymous donor from the bottom of our hearts. We are not a non-profit, so we can't apply for most grants and we don't typically get large donations. So this donation is amazing. Thank you!